NYON, January 31, 2019 – The UEFA Executive Committee will hold its next meeting in Rome, Italy, on Wednesday 6 February from 13.30 to 17.30, ahead of the 43rd Ordinary UEFA Congress in Rome on Thursday 7 February. The UEFA Executive Committee meeting will take place at the Roma Cavalieri Hotel (via Alberto Cadlolo, 101, Rome).
The main items on the agenda are:
* Approval of regulations
* 2019/20 UEFA Champions League
* 2019/20 UEFA Europa League
* 2019/20 UEFA Youth League
* 2019 UEFA Super Cup
* 2019/20 UEFA Women’s Champions League
* 2019/20 UEFA Futsal Champions League
* Approval of the format of the final tournament of the 2019–21 UEFA European Under-21 Championship
* Memorandum of Understanding between UEFA and the European Club Association (ECA)
* UEFA Strategy 2019-24
* Women’s football strategy
* Update on UEFA EURO 2020
No media activities are planned after the UEFA Executive Committee, with a press conference scheduled after the UEFA Congress the following day.
The next meeting of the UEFA Executive Committee is scheduled for Wednesday 29 May in Baku, Azerbaijan.